Should You See Britney’s Vegas Show?
February 5, 2015 § 2 Comments
1. You sometimes get a Britney Spears song stuck in your head and it actually makes your day better.
2. You’re willing to spend hundreds of dollars (or get someone to spend hundreds of dollars for you) to see your childhood/teenage idol dance to all her biggest hits.
3. You’re thrilled at the prospect of seeing other celebrities in the audience, such as J.Lo (yes, this actually happened to me):
4. You know all the words to “Perfume.”
5. You want to see Britney Spears swinging from a giant tree/prancing through a ring of fire.
6. You relish the thought of seeing your Twitter/Instagram post projected next to the stage where the Princess of Pop is going to perform:
7. Being in proximity to Britney Spears makes you uncontrollably flail/shriek with excitement.
8. You want to wear your “I’m A Slave 4 U” VMAs costume in public but it’s not Halloween.
1. You read this headline and asked, “Britney who?”
2. You consider it sacrilege for a performer to lip-sync an entire performance (even/especially the slow songs).
3. You begrudge past-their-prime pop stars for banking (reportedly) $300k a night.
4. You expect Britney to engage with the audience past a cursory “How is everyone tonight!!!”
5. Pop music from the turn of the millennium makes you cranky.
6. You lost all your money at the casino.
(Based on my experience seeing her last October. Obviously I LOVED IT)